This research was supported by a grant to Richard Koestner from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) and the Le Fonds de Recherche du Québec—Société et Culture (FQRSC-Quebec).
Goal Internalization and Persistence as a Function of Autonomous and Directive Forms of Goal Support
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 179–190, April 2015
How to Cite
Koestner, R., Powers, T. A., Milyavskaya, M., Carbonneau, N. and Hope, N. (2015), Goal Internalization and Persistence as a Function of Autonomous and Directive Forms of Goal Support. Journal of Personality, 83: 179–190. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12093
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2014 04:04AM EST
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- Le Fonds de Recherche du Québec—Société et Culture (FQRSC-Quebec)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!