This research was supported by the Norwegian Research Council (Grant #202478). No conflicts of interest were declared. We thank all of the families who generously participated in our study.
Social Exclusion Predicts Impaired Self-Regulation: A 2-Year Longitudinal Panel Study Including the Transition from Preschool to School
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 212–220, April 2015
How to Cite
Stenseng, F., Belsky, J., Skalicka, V. and Wichstrøm, L. (2015), Social Exclusion Predicts Impaired Self-Regulation: A 2-Year Longitudinal Panel Study Including the Transition from Preschool to School. Journal of Personality, 83: 212–220. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12096
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 04:19AM EST
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: #202478
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!