We are grateful to the following for survey distribution and translation: Rong Su, Moon-Ho Ringo Ho, Sungjin Hong, Tarcan Kumkale, Jerome Rossier, Koorosh Massoudi, Huajian Cai, Sonia Roccas, Javier Arce-Michel, Cristina de Sousa, Rolando Diaz-Loving, Maria Mercedes Botero, Lucia Mannetti, Claudia Garcia, Pilar Carrera, Amparo Cabalero, Masatake Ikemi, Darius Chan, Allan Bernardo, Fernando Garcia, Inge Brechan, and Greg Maio. Thanks also to Chris Jones for his input throughout the preparation of this article.
Neuroticism and Attitudes Toward Action in 19 Countries
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
How to Cite
Ireland, M. E., Hepler, J., Li, H. and Albarracín, D. (2014), Neuroticism and Attitudes Toward Action in 19 Countries. Journal of Personality. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12099
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2014 08:07AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!