This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (R21-MH073937) and the Center for the Advancement of Well-Being at George Mason University to TBK.
Relationships Between Meaning in Life, Social and Achievement Events, and Positive and Negative Affect in Daily Life
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 287–298, June 2015
How to Cite
Machell, K. A., Kashdan, T. B., Short, J. L. and Nezlek, J. B. (2015), Relationships Between Meaning in Life, Social and Achievement Events, and Positive and Negative Affect in Daily Life. Journal of Personality, 83: 287–298. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12103
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2014 11:27PM EST
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R21-MH073937
- Center for the Advancement of Well-Being at George Mason University to TBK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!