Personality Predicts Obedience in a Milgram Paradigm
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 299–306, June 2015
How to Cite
Bègue, L., Beauvois, J.-L., Courbet, D., Oberlé, D., Lepage, J. and Duke, A. A. (2015), Personality Predicts Obedience in a Milgram Paradigm. Journal of Personality, 83: 299–306. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12104
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2014 08:59PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!