This research was partially funded by a scholarship granted to the first author by The Open University of Israel Research Fund. We thank Nerina Jimmieson, Sharon Arieli, and Lilach Sagiv for their very helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
Identification During Imposed Change: The Roles of Personal Values, Type of Change, and Anxiety
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 307–319, June 2015
How to Cite
Sverdlik, N. and Oreg, S. (2015), Identification During Imposed Change: The Roles of Personal Values, Type of Change, and Anxiety. Journal of Personality, 83: 307–319. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12105
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2014 05:20AM EST
- The Open University of Israel Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!