Portions of this research contributed to the first author's honors thesis in psychology at the University of Windsor. This research was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada grant to the second author.
Reappraising Past and Future Transitional Events: The Effects of Mental Focus on Present Perceptions of Personal Impact and Self-Relevance
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 361–375, August 2015
How to Cite
Boucher, C. M. and Scoboria, A. (2015), Reappraising Past and Future Transitional Events: The Effects of Mental Focus on Present Perceptions of Personal Impact and Self-Relevance. Journal of Personality, 83: 361–375. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12109
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUN 2014 09:54AM EST
- a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!