Rebecca Neel attended Arizona State University during early stages of this project. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the individual researchers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. We would like to thank Andrew White and Oliver Sng for their help in creating the RSQ and RBQ templates.
Renovating Situation Taxonomies: Exploring the Construction and Content of Fundamental Motive Situation Types
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 389–403, August 2015
How to Cite
Morse, P. J., Neel, R., Todd, E. and Funder, D. (2015), Renovating Situation Taxonomies: Exploring the Construction and Content of Fundamental Motive Situation Types. Journal of Personality, 83: 389–403. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12111
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2014 05:35AM EST
- National Science Foundation Grant. Grant Number: BNS BCS-0642243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!