This special issue reflects the work of many individuals. The editorial team for the special issue is grateful to the contributing authors for their dedication and cooperation during the review process; the peer reviewers who provided independent assessments of the manuscripts; JRA Editor-in-Chief Nancy Guerra for her advice and input; and the JRA editorial staff for their support.
Introduction: Special Issue on Adolescents in the Majority World
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Adolescents in the Majority World
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 1–8, March 2013
How to Cite
Raffaelli, M., Lazarevic, V., Koller, S. H., Nsamenang, A. B. and Sharma, D. (2013), Introduction: Special Issue on Adolescents in the Majority World. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/jora.12000
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.