These authors have contributed equally to the manuscript and have been listed Berry, Gonsalves, Hastak, Shah in alphabetical order.
Globalization and the Identity Remix Among Urban Adolescents in India
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Adolescents in the Majority World
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 9–24, March 2013
How to Cite
Rao, M. A., Berry, R., Gonsalves, A., Hastak, Y., Shah, M. and Roeser, R. W. (2013), Globalization and the Identity Remix Among Urban Adolescents in India. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 9–24. doi: 10.1111/jora.12002
This research was funded by a U.S. Fulbright Research Scholarship in India from the United States Department of State to the last author. The authors wish to thank members of the faculty at Maharashtra Institute of Technology and Sunit A. Bhatewara for their invaluable assistance with this project. We also express gratitude to all of the school principals, teachers, and students who participated in our research and were so generous with their time and thoughts.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.