The authors would like to thank the students and teachers who participated in the study, as well as Charissa Cheah, Rob Coplan, and Ted Barker for their thoughtful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript. They also extend special thanks to Kathy Graziadei for her support and help in coordinating the study.
Examining Appearance-Based Rejection Sensitivity During Early Adolescence
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: SPECIAL SECTION: PRESIDENTIAL AND KEYNOTE ADDRESSES FROM THE 2012 SRA CONFERENCE
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 375–388, June 2013
How to Cite
Bowker, J. C., Thomas, K. K., Spencer, S. V. and Park, L. E. (2013), Examining Appearance-Based Rejection Sensitivity During Early Adolescence. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 375–388. doi: 10.1111/jora.12003
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.