Work on this article was supported by grant R01DA030380 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (PI: Joan Tucker). This research uses data from Add Health, a program project designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris, and funded by a grant P01-HD31921 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with Cooperative funding from 17 other agencies. Special acknowledgment is due Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwisle for assistance in the original design. Persons interested in obtaining data files from Add Health should contact Add Health, Carolina Population Center, 123 W. Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516-2524 (email@example.com).
Selection and Influence Mechanisms Associated With Marijuana Initiation and Use in Adolescent Friendship Networks
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 RAND Corporation. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Network and Behavior Dynamics in Adolescence
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 474–486, September 2013
How to Cite
de la Haye, K., Green, H. D., Kennedy, D. P., Pollard, M. S. and Tucker, J. S. (2013), Selection and Influence Mechanisms Associated With Marijuana Initiation and Use in Adolescent Friendship Networks. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 474–486. doi: 10.1111/jora.12018
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01DA030380
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P01-HD31921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.