The data reported in this paper were collected with funding from the Arnhem Housing Corporations (GOW) and from the Institute for Integration and Social Efficacy (ISW) at the University of Groningen. We thank all the students and school administrators who participated in the data collection. Part of this research was funded by NWO Vernieuwingsimpuls (VENI) Project number 451-10-012 awarded to Jan Kornelis Dijkstra (2010).
Status-Based Influence Processes: The Role of Norm Salience in Contagion of Adolescent Risk Attitudes
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Network and Behavior Dynamics in Adolescence
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 574–585, September 2013
How to Cite
Rambaran, A. J., Dijkstra, J. K. and Stark, T. H. (2013), Status-Based Influence Processes: The Role of Norm Salience in Contagion of Adolescent Risk Attitudes. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 574–585. doi: 10.1111/jora.12032
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!