This study was funded in part by a research fund granted to Christian Berger by the Comisión Nacional de Desarrollo de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica, Chile (FONDECYT project number 11110037). Part of this research was funded by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) Vernieuwingsimpuls (VENI) Project number 451-10-012 awarded to Jan Kornelis Dijkstra (2010). Both authors made equal contributions to the manuscript.
Competition, Envy, or Snobbism? How Popularity and Friendships Shape Antipathy Networks of Adolescents
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Network and Behavior Dynamics in Adolescence
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 586–595, September 2013
How to Cite
Berger, C. and Dijkstra, J. K. (2013), Competition, Envy, or Snobbism? How Popularity and Friendships Shape Antipathy Networks of Adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 586–595. doi: 10.1111/jora.12048
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Comisión Nacional de Desarrollo de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Number: 11110037
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 451-10-012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.