We are extremely grateful to all the families who took part in this study, the midwives for their help in recruiting them, and the whole ALSPAC team, which includes interviewers, computer and laboratory technicians, clerical workers, research scientists, volunteers, managers, receptionists, and nurses. The UK Medical Research Council (Grant ref: 74882) the Wellcome Trust (Grant ref: 076467) and the University of Bristol provide core support for ALSPAC. Access to ALSPAC was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Child and Human Development (1R01 HD068437-01A1) to E.D. Barker.
The Association Between Peer and Own Aggression is Moderated by the BDNF Val-Met Polymorphism
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Special Section: For Better or Worse: Intimate Relationships as Sources of Risk or Resilience for Girls' Delinquency Guest Editor: Patricia K. Kerig
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 177–185, March 2014
How to Cite
Kretschmer, T., Vitaro, F. and Barker, E. D. (2014), The Association Between Peer and Own Aggression is Moderated by the BDNF Val-Met Polymorphism. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 24: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/jora.12050
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- The UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 74882
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 076467
- University of Bristol
- National Institute of Child and Human Development. Grant Number: 1R01 HD068437-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.