Grants from the W.T. Grant Foundation (8316) and National Institute on Drug Abuse (R01-DA018225) supported this research. The analyses used data from PROSPER, a project directed by R. L. Spoth, funded by grant RO1-DA013709 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, and co-funded by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (grant AA14702).
Peers and the Emergence of Alcohol Use: Influence and Selection Processes in Adolescent Friendship Networks
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Network and Behavior Dynamics in Adolescence
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 500–512, September 2013
How to Cite
Osgood, D. W., Ragan, D. T., Wallace, L., Gest, S. D., Feinberg, M. E. and Moody, J. (2013), Peers and the Emergence of Alcohol Use: Influence and Selection Processes in Adolescent Friendship Networks. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 500–512. doi: 10.1111/jora.12059
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- W.T. Grant Foundation. Grant Number: 8316
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: R01-DA018225, RO1-DA013709
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: AA14702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.