Research for the current study was supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (#1U01/CE001677) to Dorothy Espelage (PI) at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or related offices.
Family Violence, Bullying, Fighting, and Substance Use Among Adolescents: A Longitudinal Mediational Model
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Special Section: Youth Gangs and Adolescent Development: New Findings, New Challenges, and New Directions
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 337–349, June 2014
How to Cite
Espelage, D. L., Low, S., Rao, M. A., Hong, J. S. and Little, T. D. (2014), Family Violence, Bullying, Fighting, and Substance Use Among Adolescents: A Longitudinal Mediational Model. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 24: 337–349. doi: 10.1111/jora.12060
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. Grant Number: #1U01/CE001677
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.