We thank the students and teachers who participated in the School Social Environments (SSE) study for making this work possible. SSE was supported by award number R01HD052887 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (John M. Light, Principal Investigator). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development or the National Institutes of Health. We also express our appreciation to Susan Long for assistance with manuscript preparation and editing and to René Veenstra, Jan Kornelis Dijkstra, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. The authors are responsible for any remaining errors.
Onset to First Alcohol Use in Early Adolescence: A Network Diffusion Model
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Network and Behavior Dynamics in Adolescence
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 487–499, September 2013
How to Cite
Light, J. M., Greenan, C. C., Rusby, J. C., Nies, K. M. and Snijders, T. A. B. (2013), Onset to First Alcohol Use in Early Adolescence: A Network Diffusion Model. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 487–499. doi: 10.1111/jora.12064
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01HD052887
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.