We would like to thank all reviewers for their valuable comments on earlier drafts of the contributions to this special issue. All articles in this special issue were discussed during weekly meetings of the research line Social Development of Adolescents at the University of Groningen. This research line is coordinated by René Veenstra and Jan Kornelis Dijkstra. We thank the following members for their useful inputs: Anke Munniksma, Ashwin Rambaran, Beau Oldenburg, Britta Ruschoff, David Duijst, Femke Munniksma, Gijs Huitsing, Jelle Sijtsema, Judit Pál, Kim Pattiselanno, Loes van Rijsewijk, Louisa Firnenburg, Miranda Sentse, Rozemarijn van der Ploeg, Tina Kretschmer, Vera Hanewinkel, and Vera Heininga. Part of this research was funded by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO): VENI Project number 451-10-012 awarded to Jan Kornelis Dijkstra (2010).
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Network and Behavior Dynamics in Adolescence
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 399–412, September 2013
How to Cite
Veenstra, R., Dijkstra, J. K., Steglich, C. and Van Zalk, M. H. W. (2013), Network–Behavior Dynamics. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 399–412. doi: 10.1111/jora.12070
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 451-10-012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.