Editors' Note: On January 5th, 2012, the Board of Trustees of Religious Ethics, Inc., sponsored a symposium in honor of the previous co-editors of the JRE, John Kelsay and Sumner B. Twiss. The original versions of these responses to James Turner Johnson, whose essay also appears in this issue, were originally presented on that occasion.
Muslim Governance and the Duty to Protect
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2013
© 2013 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 15–19, March 2013
How to Cite
Oh, I. (2013), Muslim Governance and the Duty to Protect. Journal of Religious Ethics, 41: 15–19. doi: 10.1111/jore.12001
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!