I am indebted to James Page, Political Affairs Officer at the United Nations Assistance Mission Afghanistan (UNAMA) for conversation and comments on this paper. Any errors remain my responsibility.
The Author Replies
Responsibility to Protect and Militarized Humanitarian Intervention
A Reply to Glanville†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
© 2013 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 183–208, March 2013
How to Cite
Reed, E. D. (2013), Responsibility to Protect and Militarized Humanitarian Intervention. Journal of Religious Ethics, 41: 183–208. doi: 10.1111/jore.12009
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!