Book Discussion Section
Formative and Transformative
Charles Curran's Contribution to Theological Ethics
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 354–375, June 2013
How to Cite
Hogan, L. (2013), Formative and Transformative. Journal of Religious Ethics, 41: 354–375. doi: 10.1111/jore.12017
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!