Focus on Forgiveness
Is It Possible and Sometimes Desirable for States to Forgive?
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 417–434, September 2013
How to Cite
Wolterstorff, N. (2013), Is It Possible and Sometimes Desirable for States to Forgive?. Journal of Religious Ethics, 41: 417–434. doi: 10.1111/jore.12022
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!