This work was supported by a grant from The Academy of Korean Studies funded by the Korean Government (MEST) (AKS-2011-AAA-2102).
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2014 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 22–44, March 2014
How to Cite
Ivanhoe, P. J. (2014), Confucian Cosmopolitanism. Journal of Religious Ethics, 42: 22–44. doi: 10.1111/jore.12043
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
- The Academy of Korean Studies. Grant Number: AKS-2011-AAA-2102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!