Book Discussion: Christian Smith's What Is a Person?
Embodied Critical Realism
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2014 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 167–179, March 2014
How to Cite
Schilbrack, K. (2014), Embodied Critical Realism. Journal of Religious Ethics, 42: 167–179. doi: 10.1111/jore.12050
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!