Book Discussion: Christian Smith's What Is a Person?
What is a Person? And Why it Matters in Religious Ethics
A Response to My Interlocutors
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2014 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 180–186, March 2014
How to Cite
Smith, C. (2014), What is a Person? And Why it Matters in Religious Ethics. Journal of Religious Ethics, 42: 180–186. doi: 10.1111/jore.12051
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!