FOCUS ON RECENT WORK IN MORAL ANTHROPOLOGY
Perceiving the Social Body
A Phenomenological Perspective on Ethical Practice in Buddhist Thailand
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 415–441, September 2014
How to Cite
Aulino, F. (2014), Perceiving the Social Body. Journal of Religious Ethics, 42: 415–441. doi: 10.1111/jore.12064
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!