Nada Mora is an Economist in Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, 1 Memorial Drive, Kansas City, MO 64198, USA. Mora can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com. The views expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City or the Federal Reserve System. I am grateful to Viral Acharya for his suggestions on an early draft and to an anonymous referee for helping me improve the article. I also thank participants at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, the Finance Workshop at Kansas University, Claire Rosenfeld and others at the Mid-Atlantic Research Conference in Finance (MARC) at Villanova University. Jacob Schak provided excellent research assistance. Any remaining errors are my own.
Lender Exposure and Effort in the Syndicated Loan Market
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2014
Journal of Risk and Insurance
How to Cite
Mora, N. (2014), Lender Exposure and Effort in the Syndicated Loan Market. Journal of Risk and Insurance. doi: 10.1111/jori.12020
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!