Martin F. Grace is the James S. Kemper Professor of Risk Management, Georgia State University. J. Tyler Leverty is an Associate Professor of Finance at the University of Iowa. Richard D. Phillips is the C.V. Starr Professor of Risk Management, Georgia State University. Prakash Shimpi is President of Fraime LLC. J. Tyler Leverty can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com. This project was supported by a generous grant from the Risk Foundation. The opinions expressed here are those of the authors and not necessarily of the sponsoring organization.
The Value of Investing in Enterprise Risk Management
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 289–316, June 2015
How to Cite
Grace, M. F., Leverty, J. T., Phillips, R. D. and Shimpi, P. (2015), The Value of Investing in Enterprise Risk Management. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 82: 289–316. doi: 10.1111/jori.12022
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Risk Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!