Diego Amaya is in the Finance Department, Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), Québec, Canada. Geneviève Gauthier is in the Department of Management Sciences, HEC Montréal, and GERAD Québec, Canada. Thomas-Olivier Léautier is at the Toulouse School of Economics (IDEI-IAE-CRM), France. Diego Amaya can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Diego Amaya would like to thank FQRNT and IFM2 for financial support. Geneviève Gauthier would like to thank NSERC and IFM2 for financial support. An earlier version of this article was circulated under the title, “Coordinating Capital Structure With Risk Management Policies.” We thank seminar participants at the Annual Conference on Risk Management and Corporate Governance, the Annual Australasian Finance and Banking Conference, and the Midwest Financial Association meetings for their comments on earlier versions of this article. Any remaining inadequacies are ours alone.
Dynamic Risk Management: Investment, Capital Structure, and Hedging in the Presence of Financial Frictions
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
How to Cite
Amaya, D., Gauthier, G. and Léautier, T.-O. (2014), Dynamic Risk Management: Investment, Capital Structure, and Hedging in the Presence of Financial Frictions. Journal of Risk and Insurance. doi: 10.1111/jori.12025
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!