Catherine Bruneau is Professor at the Panthéon-Sorbonne University and CES, MSE, 106–112 Avenue de l'Hôpital, 75013 Paris, France. The author can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Nadia Sghaier is Associate Professor at the IPAG Business School, IPAG LAB, 184 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France. The author can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com. The authors thank the anonymous referee for helpful comments on earlier versions.
Cyclicity in the French Property–Liability Insurance Industry: New Findings Over the Recent Period
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 433–462, June 2015
How to Cite
Bruneau, C. and Sghaier, N. (2015), Cyclicity in the French Property–Liability Insurance Industry: New Findings Over the Recent Period. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 82: 433–462. doi: 10.1111/jori.12027
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!