Na Yin is an Assistant Professor of Economics and Public Affairs at the School of Public Affairs, Baruch College, City University of New York. The author is also a faculty associate at CUNY Institute for Demographic Research. Na Yin can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Yin would like to extend deep gratitude to Hugo Benítez-Silva for great advice and guidance throughout this project. Acknowledgment also goes to Selcuk Eren, Sanders Korenman, Cordelia Reimers, Steve Schmidt, Kalman Rupp, David Stapleton, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions. Yin would like to acknowledge the financial support from the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College and hospitality provide by RAND at an early stage of the project. Any remaining errors are my own.
Partial Benefits in the Social Security Disability Insurance Program
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 463–504, June 2015
How to Cite
Yin, N. (2015), Partial Benefits in the Social Security Disability Insurance Program. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 82: 463–504. doi: 10.1111/jori.12028
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!