Yijia Lin is in the Department of Finance, College of Business Administration, University of Nebraska–Lincoln, P.O. Box 880488, Lincoln, NE 68588. Jifeng Yu is in the Department of Management, College of Business Administration, University of Nebraska–Lincoln. Manferd O. Peterson is in the Department of Finance, College of Business Administration, University of Nebraska–Lincoln. Lin can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com. This article was presented at the American Risk and Insurance Association Annual Meeting in Washington, DC in August 2013. We appreciate helpful comments from Charles Nyce and the participants at the meeting. The authors also thank the two anonymous referees for their very helpful suggestions and comments during the revision process.
Reinsurance Networks and Their Impact on Reinsurance Decisions: Theory and Empirical Evidence
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 531–569, September 2015
How to Cite
Lin, Y., Yu, J. and Peterson, M. O. (2015), Reinsurance Networks and Their Impact on Reinsurance Decisions: Theory and Empirical Evidence. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 82: 531–569. doi: 10.1111/jori.12032
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2015
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!