Hato Schmeiser and Joël Wagner are with the Institute of Insurance Economics, University of St. Gallen, Kirchlistrasse 2, CH-9010 St. Gallen, Switzerland. The authors can be reached via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The authors would like to thank the anonymous referees for their comments helping to improve earlier versions of the paper.
A Proposal on How the Regulator Should Set Minimum Interest Rate Guarantees in Participating Life Insurance Contracts
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 659–686, September 2015
How to Cite
Schmeiser, H. and Wagner, J. (2015), A Proposal on How the Regulator Should Set Minimum Interest Rate Guarantees in Participating Life Insurance Contracts. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 82: 659–686. doi: 10.1111/jori.12036
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!