Wen-Yen Hsu is an Associate Professor in the Department of Risk Management and Insurance, Feng Chia University, Taiwan. Hsu can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Yenyu (Rebecca) Huang is an Associate Professor in the Department of Tourism and Leisure Management, St. John's University Taiwan. Huang can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com. Gene Lai (corresponding author) is a Safeco Distinguished Professor of Insurance in the Department of Finance and Management Science, Washington State University. Lai can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Both Gene Lai and Wen-Yen Hsu are research fellows in Risk and Insurance Research Center, College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, Taiwan. The authors would like to thank the two anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions and comments on earlier drafts of the manuscript.
Corporate Governance and Cash Holdings: Evidence From the U.S. Property–Liability Insurance Industry
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 715–748, September 2015
How to Cite
Hsu, W.-Y., Huang, Y. and Lai, G. (2015), Corporate Governance and Cash Holdings: Evidence From the U.S. Property–Liability Insurance Industry. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 82: 715–748. doi: 10.1111/jori.12049
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!