Giovanni Millo is at the Generali Research & Development at Generali S.p.A., via Machiavelli 3, 34132 Trieste, Italy. Millo can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The article has benefited greatly from discussions with Gaetano Carmeci; nevertheless, all the errors are the author's responsibility. The views expressed are solely his own and do not necessarily reflect those of his employer. The author is grateful to Swiss Re Research and Consulting for providing missing data from back issues of sigma. All the computations in the article are done inside the R open-source environment for statistical computing (R Development Core Team, ), generally using the plm add-on package for panel data econometrics (Croissant and Millo, ). This article has been prepared as a dynamic document with the Sweave utility (Leisch, ) according to the principles of literate statistical practice.
THE INCOME ELASTICITY OF NONLIFE INSURANCE: A REASSESSMENT
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
How to Cite
Millo, G. (2014), THE INCOME ELASTICITY OF NONLIFE INSURANCE: A REASSESSMENT. Journal of Risk and Insurance. doi: 10.1111/jori.12051
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!