Marcus C. Christiansen, Jan-Philipp Schmidt, and Lorenz Zirkelbach are at the Institute of Insurance Science, University of Ulm, 89069 Ulm, Germany. Christiansen can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com. Martin Eling is at the Institute of Insurance Economics, University of St. Gallen, 9010 St. Gallen, Switzerland. We thank Sandra Blome, An Chen, Lukas Hahn, Christian Kraus, Andreas Reuß, Joan T. Schmit, Hans-Joachim Zwiesler, and the participants of the 39th Annual Seminar of the European Group of Risk and Insurance Economists for very helpful questions and comments.
Who is Changing Health Insurance Coverage? Empirical Evidence on Policyholder Dynamics
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 269–300, June 2016
How to Cite
Christiansen, M. C., Eling, M., Schmidt, J.-P. and Zirkelbach, L. (2016), Who is Changing Health Insurance Coverage? Empirical Evidence on Policyholder Dynamics. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 83: 269–300. doi: 10.1111/jori.12053
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2016
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!