Peng Shi is at the Department of Actuarial Science, Risk Management, and Insurance, School of Business, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, WI 53706. Shi can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Wei Zhang is at the Department of Economics, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL 60115. Zhang can be contacted via e-mail email@example.com. The authors wish to express their gratitude to Editor Keith Crocker and an anonymous referee for their valuable comments that helped improve the article.
A Test of Asymmetric Learning in Competitive Insurance With Partial Information Sharing
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Journal of Risk and Insurance
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 557–578, September 2016
How to Cite
Shi, P. and Zhang, W. (2016), A Test of Asymmetric Learning in Competitive Insurance With Partial Information Sharing. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 83: 557–578. doi: 10.1111/jori.12056
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2016
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!