The research leading to these results has received funding from the ESPON project KIT, Knowledge, Innovation, Territory. We would like to thank Barbara Dettori for excellent research assistance. We have benefited from valuable comments by participants to DIME workshop in Pecs and to conferences RES in London, IEA in Beijing, EPI in Parma, EEA in Oslo, ERSA in Barcelona.
PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH IN THE OLD AND NEW EUROPE: THE ROLE OF AGGLOMERATION EXTERNALITIES†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 418–442, August 2013
How to Cite
Marrocu, E., Paci, R. and Usai, S. (2013), PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH IN THE OLD AND NEW EUROPE: THE ROLE OF AGGLOMERATION EXTERNALITIES. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 418–442. doi: 10.1111/jors.12000
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2011
- ESPON project KIT, Knowledge, Innovation, Territory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!