* The paper benefited greatly from comments and suggestions from Richard Carson, Giulia Ferrari, Guy Mayraz, and an anonymous referee. All the errors are the author's.
THE HAPPINESS-REDUCING COSTS OF NOISE POLLUTION*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 292–303, May 2013
How to Cite
Weinhold, D. (2013), THE HAPPINESS-REDUCING COSTS OF NOISE POLLUTION. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 292–303. doi: 10.1111/jors.12001
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Received: March 2011; revised: January 2012; accepted: May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!