We would like to thank the editors, two referees and participants in the November 2011 conference at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and a CEP seminar for a number of helpful comments and suggestions. Kory Kantenga provided invaluable research assistance. This research was funded in part by the Economic and Social Research Council. Data from the BCS was provided by the ESRC Data Archive and the Home Office.
IMMIGRANT ENCLAVES AND CRIME*
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 118–141, February 2013
How to Cite
Bell, B. and Machin, S. (2013), IMMIGRANT ENCLAVES AND CRIME. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 118–141. doi: 10.1111/jors.12003
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Received: December 2011; revised: April 2012; accepted: April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!