The authors are grateful to the editors, two anonymous referees, Randy Capps, Ellen Hanak, Martin Guzi, Hans Johnson, Sherrie Kossoudji, Eric Larsen, Lindsay Lowell and Deborah Reed for their helpful comments as well as participants in meetings of the Population Association of America, the Western Economic Association, the Institute of the Study of Labor (IZA), the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management, the Migration Policy Institute and the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's Conference on Immigration and the Firm.
WAGE AND MOBILITY EFFECTS OF LEGALIZATION: EVIDENCE FROM THE NEW IMMIGRANT SURVEY*
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 171–197, February 2013
How to Cite
Lofstrom, M., Hill, L. and Hayes, J. (2013), WAGE AND MOBILITY EFFECTS OF LEGALIZATION: EVIDENCE FROM THE NEW IMMIGRANT SURVEY. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 171–197. doi: 10.1111/jors.12005
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2012
- Received: December 2011; revised: April 2012; accepted: May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!