Cities for People, Not for Profit: Critical Urban Theory and the Right to the City edited by Neil Brenner, Peter Marcuse, and Margit Mayer
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 897–899, December 2012
How to Cite
Yapa, L. (2012), Cities for People, Not for Profit: Critical Urban Theory and the Right to the City edited by Neil Brenner, Peter Marcuse, and Margit Mayer. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 897–899. doi: 10.1111/jors.12006_13
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!