Fairness and Freedom: A History of Two Open Societies: New Zealand and the United States by David Hackett Fischer
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 882–883, December 2012
How to Cite
Mulligan, G. F. (2012), Fairness and Freedom: A History of Two Open Societies: New Zealand and the United States by David Hackett Fischer. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 882–883. doi: 10.1111/jors.12006_4
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!