Media Clusters: Spatial Agglomeration and Content Capabilities edited by Charlie Karlsson and Robert G. Picard
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 888–889, December 2012
How to Cite
Jakob, D. (2012), Media Clusters: Spatial Agglomeration and Content Capabilities edited by Charlie Karlsson and Robert G. Picard. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 888–889. doi: 10.1111/jors.12006_8
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!