* We would like to thank K. E. McConnell, Paul Gottlieb, Arthur O’Sullivan, Marlon Boarnet, and anonymous referees for valuable comments.
URBAN GROWTH EXTERNALITIES AND NEIGHBORHOOD INCENTIVES: ANOTHER CAUSE OF URBAN SPRAWL?*
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 332–348, May 2013
How to Cite
Cinyabuguma, M. and McConnell, V. (2013), URBAN GROWTH EXTERNALITIES AND NEIGHBORHOOD INCENTIVES: ANOTHER CAUSE OF URBAN SPRAWL?. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 332–348. doi: 10.1111/jors.12008
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Received: September 2011; revised: March 2012; accepted: May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!