The authors thank Thijs van Rens, Mike Grossman, Giovanni Peri, Mark Partridge, and two anonymous referees for detailed comments on this paper. We have also benefited from comments at seminars at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Queens College CUNY, Universitat de Barcelona, the University of Connecticut, The CUNY Graduate Center, and the Society of Labor Economics. Gonzalez acknowledges the financial support of the Spanish government grant SEJ2007-64340/ECON.
IMMIGRATION AND HOUSING BOOMS: EVIDENCE FROM SPAIN*
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 37–59, February 2013
How to Cite
Gonzalez, L. and Ortega, F. (2013), IMMIGRATION AND HOUSING BOOMS: EVIDENCE FROM SPAIN. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 37–59. doi: 10.1111/jors.12010
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Received: December 2011; revised: May 2012; accepted: June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!