The authors would like to thank for useful comments on earlier versions of this paper two anonymous referees of this journal, as well as Raymond Florax, Thomas de Graaff, Henri de Groot, Suzanne Kok, Gianmarco Ottaviano, Giovanni Peri, Jacques Poot, Brigitte Waldorf, and participants of the Immigration Workshop held at the FED Chicago 2011, the NIDEA workshop held at the University of Waikato 2012, and the IEB workshop on Urban Economics held in Barcelona 2012. Financial support from NORFACE research program on Migration in Europe—Social, Economic, Cultural, and Policy Dynamics is acknowledged. The authors like to thank NVM and Statistics Netherlands for providing data. All remaining errors are ours.
ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF CULTURAL DIVERSITY IN THE NETHERLANDS: PRODUCTIVITY, UTILITY, AND SORTING*
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 8–36, February 2013
How to Cite
Bakens, J., Mulder, P. and Nijkamp, P. (2013), ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF CULTURAL DIVERSITY IN THE NETHERLANDS: PRODUCTIVITY, UTILITY, AND SORTING. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 8–36. doi: 10.1111/jors.12012
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Received: December 2011; revised: September 2012, November 2012; accepted: November 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!