An earlier version of this paper was presented at The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, November 6–8, 2011, Chicago, Illinois and at the Annual North American Meetings of the Regional Science Association International, November 9–12, 2011, Miami, Florida. The authors would like to thank the conference participants, two anonymous journal referees, and the editors for their insights, discussions, and advice that were helpful in revising this paper.
THE MINORITY HOMEOWNERSHIP GAP, HOME FORECLOSURE, AND NATIVITY: EVIDENCE FROM MIAMI-DADE COUNTY*
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 91–117, February 2013
How to Cite
Cahill, M. E. and Franklin, R. S. (2013), THE MINORITY HOMEOWNERSHIP GAP, HOME FORECLOSURE, AND NATIVITY: EVIDENCE FROM MIAMI-DADE COUNTY. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 91–117. doi: 10.1111/jors.12014
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Received: February 2012; revised: September 2012; accepted: October 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!