Inverse Infrastructures: Disrupting Networks from Below, edited by Tineke Egyedi and Donna C. Mehos
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 206–209, February 2013
How to Cite
Straub, S. (2013), Inverse Infrastructures: Disrupting Networks from Below, edited by Tineke Egyedi and Donna C. Mehos. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 206–209. doi: 10.1111/jors.12015_6
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- 2007. “The Digital Provide: Information (Technology), Market Performance, and Welfare in the South Indian Fisheries Sector,” The Quarterly Journal of Economics , 122, 879–924. .
- 2005. “Small-Scale Private Service Providers of WaterSupply and Electricity: A Review of Incidence, Structure, Pricing and Operating Characteristics,” World Bank Policy Research Working Paper 3727. Washington : World Bank. and .
- 2011. The Third Industrial Revolution: How Lateral Power is Transforming Energy, the Economy, and the World . New York : Palgrave Macmillan. .